| We are thrilled you
are joining our consigning family!
At To Be Continued, there is no limit
to the number of pre-sorted articles
you can bring in per visit and you
are free to drop off during any of
our business hours [No Drop-offs on Sunday - though we are open]. No appointment
is ever required. Once you have established
an account with us you are free to
use our Drop & Run program.
- Carefully select, inspect and launder
all clothing before bringing in. (Spring
& Summer: January through June,
Fall & Winter: July through December)
- All items should be neatly folded
and placed in a bag, box or bin. (No
Garbage Bags). Ladies clothing MUST
be on hangers which will be returned
- Footwear must be clean, of current
style and with minimum sole wear.
- We will NOT accept jewelry, lingerie,
formal wear or wedding gowns. We will
only accept workout wear and swimwear
if it is NEW WITH TAGS.
- Toys must be clean, sanitized and
in excellent condition.
- Electronic toys must have working
- We accept gently used books in excellent
condition and wooden puzzles (or those
with less than 25 pieces)
Furniture & Equipment
- All furniture and equipment must
meet current Canadian safety standards.
- Cribs are required to have the date
of manufacture stamp (must be less
than 7 years old) and the instructions
- Equipment must be thoroughly cleaned
and in excellent working order.
- Because the safety of your children
is important to us, we do NOT carry
To Be Continued consignment period
is 60 days and you will receive 40%
of the basic selling price. Since
we operate with a fully computerized
inventory and account maintenance
system, any inquiries you have regarding
your account will be handled quickly
You can now print a copy of our consigning tips
Preparing for Consigning
I'm a Consignor ...Now What
You can also print of a copy of our Drop and Run form for even quicker consigning
Drop and Run!
You can also print of a copy of our TBC Agreement if you are a first time consignor: