Quality Clothes & Toys…
at a fraction of the price!
Why not Helium Balloons?
We sell, fill, and custom design balloons for whatever you need!
Women’s Brands we Carry
*Stock of various brands may vary. We are not affiliated with any of the listed companies. Trademarks belong to all respective owners.
Gifts and Toys
- Melissa & Doug
- Creativity for Kids
- DIY craft kits and Dinasour Digs
- Aden & Anais and Lulujo
- Baby Legs
- Kleen Kanteen and YumBox
- CaliKids Mitts and Hats
- Kuwaii Cloth Diapers
- Baltic Amber (teething necklases)
- Many locally made children’s hair accessories, capes, and tutus
- Children’s Place
- Old Navy
- Please Mum
- Tommy Hilfiger
We also consign Madison Montesorri and St Michael’s High School uniforms.
Need Gift Ideas?
Make some Money!
Reduce, reuse and Recycle!
Reorganize your Closet Clutter!
We are thrilled you are joining our consigning family!
To get started, print off the application form above, and bring it into the store!
At To Be Continued, there is no limit to the number of pre-sorted articles you can bring in per visit and you are free to drop off during any of our business hours [No Drop-offs on Sunday – though we are open]. No appointment is ever required. Once you have established an account with us you are free to use our Drop & Run program.
To Be Continued consignment period is 60 days and you will receive 40% of the basic selling price. Our fully computerized inventory and account maintenance system, ensures your inquiries are handled quickly and professionally.
- Carefully select, inspect and launder all clothing before bringing in. (Spring & Summer: January through June, Fall & Winter: July through December)
- All items should be neatly folded and placed in a bag, box or bin. (No Garbage Bags).
- Footwear must be clean, of current style and with minimum sole wear.
- We will NOT accept jewelry, lingerie, formal wear or wedding gowns. We will only accept women’s swimwear if it is NEW WITH TAGS.
- Toys must be clean, sanitized and in excellent condition.
- Electronic toys must have working batteries installed.
- We accept gently used books in excellent condition and wooden puzzles (or those with less than 25 pieces)
- All furniture and equipment must meet current Canadian safety standards.
- Cribs are required to have the date of manufacture stamp (must be less than 7 years old) and the instructions for assembly. Just a note that we can no longer carry drop-side cribs.
- Equipment must be thoroughly cleaned and in excellent working order.
- Because the safety of your children is important to us, we do can only accept car seats manufactured from 2012 and on.